Exciting career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in Calgary
AVW-TELAV Audio Visual Solutions supports the power of face-to-face marketing by providing full-service audio visual rental solutions for corporate events, trade shows, conventions of all sizes and we provide design/build solutions for permanent audio visual and videoconferencing installations.
Why work for AVW-TELAV?
• We have the largest team of Audio Visual Professionals in Canada.
• We recognize employee contributions through our employee years of service, Star of Excellence and our prestigious Presidents Award.
• We have the most comprehensive hands on technical training programs of any AV company in Canada.
• We offer individual career planning development opportunities.
• We encourage new ideas and celebrate successes.
• We are a socially responsible company that issues a Corporate Social Responsible Annual Report to its customers and employees.
We are currently recruiting for:
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
We are looking for an administrative assistant to support the team working at the Calgary Branch
Details of function:
• Clerical/Sales support to the Director, Western Region, Account Executives and Administrative Assistant ;
• Prepare daily and update purchase orders for cross rental items;
• Enter orders for Simultaneous Interpretation and Audiovisual services according to Company procedure;
• Monitor and complete follow-ups on the accounts receivable for all jobs;
• Share responsibility for logging support tickets for the service desk;
• Set up Customer IDs in the in-house system;
• Answer customer inquiries on a daily basis;
• Provide professional customer service;
• Monitor and maintain the filing system;
• Process credit card payments through Moneris system;
• Handle the creation and distribution of correspondence
• Keeping computer files up-to-date.
• Experience in customer service/sales environment
• Knowledge of audiovisual/IT products
• Computer literate (MS Office and schematic software)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Strong organizational skills
Pursue AVW-TELAV for your next career opportunity.
AVW-TELAV Audio Visual Solutions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.avwtelav.com
AVW-TELAV is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.