CAREER OPPORTUNITY: CAD Technician, Set Shop/Toronto
*La version française suit le message anglais.
Details of function:
• Prepare floor plans of meeting room set ups for the conference and business theatre environment involving Audio Visual equipment and stage sets.
• Prepare detailed dimensional drawings to architectural standards for estimating and fabrication.
• Prepare 3-dimensional renderings and designs of stage layouts and scenic elements.
• Prepare graphic and artwork layouts for signage production.
• Perform site surveys of venues and meeting facilities to create specifications for floor plans
Requirements / Profile:
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUP, 3DSMax, Illustrator, Photoshop, Vivien
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office or equivalent.
• Results and Detail oriented.
• Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
• Team player and able to work independently.
• Diploma or Certificate in Architectural Technology or Interior Design.
Interested individuals should submit a current resume with a cover letter
by Tuesday February 21, 2014, to:
Stephen Molokach – Personal & Confidential
RE: CAD Technician
Set Shop / Toronto
Facsimile: (905) 366-0274